- Maybank Credit Card's EzyConvert Promo is open to all principal Maybank Credit Cardholders with an outstanding balance or single retail transaction minimum of Php 3,000.00 and in good credit standing.
- To request for EzyConvert, Maybank Credit Cardholder should call Maybank's 24/7 Customer Service Hotline (+632) 588-3888 or Domestic Toll Free Number 1800-10-588-3888
- In the EzyConvert request, Maybank Credit Cardholder shall disclose the following details:
- Maybank Credit Card number
- Maybank Credit Card expiry date
- Total EzyConvert amount
- EzyConvert term (3, 6, 12, 18 and 24 months)
- EzyConvert request is still subject to verification of Maybank Philippines, Inc. ("MPI")
- Upon verification, MPI has sole discretion whether to approve or disapprove the EzyConvert request
- The approved Total EzyConvert Amount must not exceed the Total Amount Due from the Cardholder's Maybank Credit Card
- All 3, 6, 12, 18 and 24-month terms will have a 1% promo add-on rate.
|Terms/Months||Add-on Rate||Factor Rate|
EzyConvert Amount x Factor rate of the chosen term = Fixed Monthly Amortization
EzyConvert Amount = Php 20,000.00
EzyConvert Term = 6 months (0.17666667 Factor rate)
Php 20,000 x 0.17666667 = Php 3,533.33
- Processing time is a minimum of five (5) banking days.
- Cardholder may contact Maybank's 24/7 Customer Service Hotline (+632) 588-3888 or Domestic Toll Free Number 1-800-10-588-3888 to inquire about the status of their EzyConvert request.
- First month amortization of EzyConvert will be automatically posted to cardholder's Statement of Account upon Statement Date.
- EzyConvert requests will not earn TreatsPoints (loyalty points) regardless of amount unless a promotional offer involving EzyConvert is ongoing.
- In case of pre-termination or cancellation of EzyConvert, the Cardholder must take note of the Cancellation Processing Fee equivalent to 5% of the unbilled principal component of the Total Amount Payable or Php500.00, whichever is higher. The cancellation processing fee together with the Total Amount Payable will be posted back in the upcoming Statement of Account as a regular transaction.
- The monthly amortization shall be posted as a regular transaction on Cardholder's Statement of Account and shall form a part of the Total Outstanding balance. Should the cardholder choose to pay only a portion or the minimum amount due, the monthly amortizations are subject to the regular finance charges.
- In the event that the Maybank Credit Card account is 60 days or more past due, the EzyConvert installment plan will be cancelled, and any remaining unpaid balance will be billed to the Maybank Credit Card account in full as a regular retail transaction and will be subject to the standard monthly finance charge of Three percent (3%) per month