- Single Proprietorships
- Corporations that have been in continuous operations for the last 3 years
- Discounting Line - discounting of third party customer's PDCs with the bank, or trade receivables from customers.
- Domestic/Import Letter of Credit - used for the domestic purchase or importation of raw materials or finished goods through a Letter of Credit.
- Term Loan - used to finance permanent working capital requirements as acquisition of equipment or other fixed assets, construction of buildings for expansion purposes, etc.
- Loan Line - drawing funds from client's credit line to meet his working capital requirements, as long as it is within the approved limit.
- 50% of Appraised Value of Vacant Lot
- 60% of Appraised Value of Condominium/Townhouse and House and Lot
For Discounting Line - Real estate, third party PDCs or purchase orders and delivery receipts, deed of assigment of receivables
For Domestic/Import Letter of Credit - PDCs, marginal deposits and trust receipts on goods purchased via Letters of Credit
For Term Loan - Real estate, deed of assignement of receivables, third party PDCs, purchase orders, and delivery receipts.
For Loan Line - Real estate and PDCs.
- PHP 1,000,000 to PHP 10,000,000
- One (1) Year Credit Line Facility or Term Loan
- Prevailing Market Interest Rates
- 1 yr - for Discounting Line, Domestic/Import of Letter of Credit and Loan Line
- 1-5 yrs - for Term Loan