- Create a robust password. For added security, M2U password shall adhere to the following:
Length of 8 to 12 characters
Combination of alphanumeric and special characters wherein alpha characters shall be a mixture of big and small letters
- Do not disclose your password to anyone.
- Avoid using the same Internet Banking password to your other online accounts (e.g. internet banking, email, social networking, etc). It is not advisable to share the same password as other online facility provides easy access for password recovery.
- Do not access any financial account from public areas like cyber cafe, which is prone to attacks from "Trojan Horse" and other malicious programmes.
- Do not login via email links provided by an email message purportedly from any banking institution.
- Avoid disclosing your personal or financial information to unverified sources or sites.
- Make sure the website that you are accessing begins with HTTPS.
- Take note of your login details every time you login.
- Check your transaction history details regularly to help you track your account activities.
- Clear your browser's cache memory (delete browser history) after each online session.
- Update yourself with the latest fraudster tactics to get your personal information.
- Contact M2U Call Center at 588 - 3888, if you believe your account/password has been compromised.