Duties and Responsibilities / Requirements:
- College graduate preferably Bachelor Computer Science, Engineering or any related course
- Male or female
- Ensures database operate at peak efficiency and optimum availability, secure from authorized access, intrusion, and attacks that will result data corruption, or loss, regularly undergo performance tuning and capacity planning.
- Minimum of 5 years in IT Database Administration
- Must have at least 3 years experience in Change Control Management
- Preferably with training in ITIL COBIT
- Preferably have at least 2 years experience in a banking industry.
- Knowledgeable in SQL
- Knowledgeable in Windows Operating System and Networking.
- Must have good oral and written communications skills
- Must have good supervisory skills
- Must be honest, systematic, and hardworking
- Must have superior analytical and problem-solving skills